Find Treatment

Substance Use Disorder Treatment

For substance use treatment and services: Call: Gateway (24/7): 1-(866)-266-4898

Or visit any of the following locations in person:

Mary K. Shell

2151 College Avenue
Bakersfield, CA 93305
Get Directions

Department of Human Services – Room L90

100 East California Avenue,
Bakersfield, CA 93307
Get Directions

Juvenile Justice Center

2100 College Ave
Bakersfield, CA 93305
Get Directions

Kern County Superior Court – 4th Floor

1415 Truxtun Avenue
Bakersfield, CA 9330
Get Directions

Mental Health

For crisis situations:

  • Call 911 if the situation is a life- threatening emergency.
  • Call the Crisis Hotline: 1-(800)-988-5272, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
  • Visit the Psychiatric Evaluation Center/Crisis Stabilization Unit (PEC/CSU) located at the Mary K. Shell Mental Health Center.

For more information regarding specialty behavioral health services in Kern County, visit the Kern Behavioral Health & Recovery Services website here: